Oh me oh my, is it 2014 already? Is the first month of 2014 almost over already!?
Geez, I have been so busy in the past few weeks that I have almost lost track of time. I have a MAJOR project on hand at the moment (wink wink), which is why I haven’t been writing as often as I wish to on this blog. But before everyone forgets about the existence of this blog, let me post a quick update on what has been going on in the past month, which has obviously whizzed past like a crazy tornado.
From top to bottom, from left to right:
1. Wearing the cherry fascinator I bought in Malacca, Malaysia for the first time. I think I am venturing into the world of millinery.. hmmm…
2. Having afternoon tea with my brand new Crosley turntable player
3. Being obsessed with Jane Birkin, her outfits, and all the photos of Serge Gainsbourg kissing her face.
4. Receiving vintage earrings in the mail
5. Saying “moshi moshi” on my new vintage-inspired phone handset (connected to my iPhone), first spotted on Modcloth. But psst… you can get cheaper ones on eBay!
6. Commencing and finishing my latest sewing project – a 40s style dress made with a 30s style fabric!
7. Spending hours and hours with vintage and retro dresses I acquired from my recent overseas trip
8. Falling in love with my new red lipstick from MAC – Ruby Woo!
9. Attempting to sew a purple, sleeveless version of the dress mentioned in Number 6 and realising that I need to shelf the project for a while due to time constraint.
And now I’ve come to the end of the post. My MAJOR project and recent sewing adventures will all be revealed soon!! xoxo