I think this is the first and the last time that I am trying knitting with fabric strips.
I started out by cutting a piece of old teddy bear prints cloth into long strips and then tying them together to form one single ball of fabric yarn. Initially the whole process was kinda exciting and the yarn looked really yummy to me.
Then while i started catsing them on and knitting them in garter stitch, I realised what a horror it turned out to be! (T_T)
The fabric were all fraying and the result wasn’t the least bit like what I have imagined it to be!
And in the end, i ripped it out from my needles and threw it all into the bin.